BDS 4-1/2" Suspension Lift Kit - Jeep Wrangler JK 4dr 2012-2016
This system comes complete with front and rear fixed length lower control arms and rear upper adjustable control arms to properly control the front and rear axle positions. BDS control arms come standard with OE grade rubber bushings. If you would like to upgrade, BDS offers adjustable arms with urtethane ends or adjustable arms w/ flex joints to fit your needs.
To improve the steering and handling geometry, BDS includes a front track bar relocation bracket and a dropped pitman arm. Fixed swaybar links are included for Rubicon models with the factory disconnect system, for non-Rubicon models choose between BDS Ultimate Sway Bar Disconnects or JKS Quicker Disconnects. Specific for 2012-14, BDS exhaust extensions are included to maintatin front driveshaft clearance at full droop.
In the rear, an axle mounted track bar relocation bracket is included that has a built in support gusset that ties into the bump stop pad. JK's are known for broken welds on the factory track bar mount when wheeled hard, so BDS solved the problem with this added support. The kit comes standard with BDS 5500 series custom valved shock absorbers for a smooth ride.
BDS carries a large selection of accessories for Jeep JK's so check out what is available for this 4" lift by customizing your system.
37" x 12.50" w/16 x 8 and 4-1/2" back spacing
Est. Installation: 8 hours
Difficulty Level (easy 1 - 5 complicated): 2
(1) 034411 Jk 4.5 In Front Coil Kit
(1) 034419 Jk 4.5 In Rear Coil Kit
(1) 124320 JK Front Sway Bar Links
(1) 014446 JK 4/4.5in Complete Box Kit
(1) 124314 12 Jeep JK Exhaust Extention Kit
(1) 124331 JK Front Fixed LCA Kit
(1) 124339 JK Rear Fixed LCA Kit
(2) 55700 Hydraulic Shock Absorber
(2) 55959 Hydraulic Shock Absorber
2. The fixed front and rear lower control arms can be upgraded to the adjustable flex end arms listed in the accessories.
3. The front driveshaft is maxed out at full droop and on certain models the driveshaft boot can contact the transmission pan.
4. Exhaust modification may be required.
5. This kit is FMVSS No.126 Compliant
There are more accessories offer for this kit, contact 636-946-8554 for more options.
- Item Requires Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.