BDS 4" Suspension Lift Kit - 2005-15 Toyota Tacoma
The crossmembers are built from ¼" steel plate and have integrated differential mounts that work with the new provided differential mounts to properly drop and reposition the front differential for optimal CV and front driveshaft angles.
The whole package is protected by a new belly pan skid plate that runs from the front to rear crossmember and integrates cleanly with the factory from skid/splash guard.
The factory front struts are retained with the kit utilizing a top strut spacer to gain the proper lift height.
The rear of the kit comes with 3" blocks and u-bolts to level the truck and all of the necessary brake line relocation brackets needed.
This system will also fit 2wd PreRunner models, but will not work on the standard 2wd model.
33 x 12.50 w/18 x 9 and 4.5" Max. back spacing
w/20 x 9 and 4.5" Max. back spacing
Est. Installation: 6-8 hours
Difficulty Level (easy 1 - 5 complicated): 3
(1) 028600 Front Box 1 of 4
(1) 028601 Front Box 2 of 4
(1) 028602 Front Box 3 of 4
(1) 028403 Front Box 4 of 4 - 4" Only
(1) 018318 3" Rear Block kit
(2) 55954 Rear 5500 Shock
2. Requires frame bracket modification
4. Stock wheels cannot be reinstalled
5. System will work on 2WD PreRunner models
6. 2013 & 2015 models require FOX Shock upgrade to clear rear axle tube.
7. Can not use 17" wheels.
8. Some 2014 models may not achieve net lift height stated but will have the same lift stance/final height of an equally equipped 05-13 model
- Item Requires Shipping
- Free Shipping for orders over $99.00
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.