BDS 4" Suspension Lift for the 2014-2015 Chevy/GMC 1500 4wd
This new suspension system utilizes the tried and true high-clearance IFS suspension design that has made BDS the preferred suspension lift for the 1/2 ton GM trucks.
At the heart of the new lift are the ductile cast iron replacement steering knuckles and high-clearance, full width lower control arm crossmembers. These components establish a suspension geometry that not only performs well on and off road but is compliant with the factory traction control systems. The suspension also works seamlessly with the newly redesigned electric power steering system that is standard on the new 2014 models.
The front differential is relocated for proper angles at the CV axles and allowing for the use of the stock front driveshaft. A 3-piece differential drop system keeps the differential secure and the 3-piece front skid plate system keeps the underside protected on those offroad excursions.
Full replacement front struts provide the lift in the front. Replacement front tie rod ends and sway bar links round out the front system. In the back, a block and u-bolt setup levels the rear with the front.
33" x 12.50" w/17 x 9 and 5" back spacing
33" x 12.50" w/18 x 9 and 5" back spacing
35" x 12.50" w/20 x 9 and 5.75" back spacing
Est. Installation: 8 hours
Difficulty Level (easy 1 - 5 complicated): 4
(1) 021462 2014 Chevy 1500 4" Frt Box Kit (1of2)
(1) 021660 2014 Chevy 1500 Knuckle Box Kit - Steel
(1) 021663 2014 Chevy 1500 6" Frt Box Kit (2of2)
(2) 55759 Hydraulic Shock Absorber
(1) 98144 2014 Chevy 1500 4" Strut Kit
1. Strut compressor required
2. Requires frame bracket modification
3. Requires differential modification to clear electric power steering
4. Vehicles came with steel or aluminum steering knuckles and control arms, must order appropriate kit
5. Trimming may be required for 35" tire clearance due to variation between tire brands.
- Item Requires Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.