BDS Suspension 8" Suspension Lift Kit 4 Link System for the 2011-2015 Ford F250/F350 4WD Super Duty
In addition to 4 massive control arms, this kit comes with new 4-link frame mounting brackets. These are not drop down brackets, but new mounts to replace the stock mounting system. Don't worry, no welding required.
The kit also comes with front anti-sway bar drop brackets, a dropped pitman arm for steering angle correction, a track bar relocation bracket to properly center your axle, stainless steel brake lines and bump stop extensions.
The rear is lifted via new 8" Glide-Ride Leaf Springs that provide an excellent ride while still having the payload capacity you need from your truck.
Choose between gas and diesel configurations, as well as plenty of upgrades and accessories when customizing your kit.
38" x 15.50" w/17 x 9 - 20x10 and 4-1/2" back spacing
Est. Installation: 8 hours
Difficulty Level (easy 1 - 5 complicated): 3
Please be sure to let us know if you have Gas or Diesel
(1) 013810 4-link Box Kit 1 Of 2
(1) 013813 11-12 Ford Super Duty 8in Box Kit
(1) 033811 8" F250, F350 Coil Springs -diesel
(2) 55751 Hydraulic Shock Absorber
(2) 55765 Hydraulic Shock Absorber
driveshaft (gas only)
2. Front bumper spacer kit may be required to run
3. Although extremely rare, front driveline vibration
4. If equipped with 2-piece rear driveshaft, driveshaft
alignment kit will be required
5. Front driveshaft u-joints may max out at full droop.
If so, a new front shaft will be required.
6. If equipped with rear sway bar, #123009 required.
7. U-bolts will not work on dually.
- Item Requires Shipping
- Free Shipping for orders over $99.00
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.