BDS Suspension 6" Coil-Over Suspension Lift Kit for 2007 - 2013 Chevrolet/GMC 4WD 1500 Series Silverado/Serria 1/2 ton pickup.
The unique BDS High Clearance design is a true blend of performance, appearance, and function.The suspension geometry of this 6" lift kit creates a factory style ride with a desert racing appearance. The black powdercoated high arched crossmembers blend perfectly with the angle of the factory installed lower control arms for a completely integrated look while lifting your vehicle a full 6" and increasing ground clearance at the front crossmember by 91%.
This comprehensive IFS lift kit includes ductile steering knuckles correcting steering geometry to O.E. angles and BDS by Fox 2.5" remote resevoir coil-over shocks for maxiumum performance and killer looks. A heavy-duty front differential skid plate is included for off road protection as well as rear Fox 2.0 performance series gas shocks, standard.
Nothing complements this BDS Suspension better than the race proven design of Fox 2.5" remote reservoir coil-over front shocks. These have been specifically engineered to fit the BDS Suspension system and feature an external reservoir for increased oil cooling capacity and nitrogen volume for a more consistent and comfortable ride. These have also been pre-set by BDS to the correct ride height for an easy installation, but can also be fined tuned to your liking.
Rear Glide Ride Leaf Springs, stainless brake lines, and traction bars are just a few of the options and upgrades available when customizing this 6" coil-over system.
33" x 12.50" w/17 x 8 and 4-1/2" back spacing
35" x 12.50 w/17 x 9 or 18 x 9 and 5" back spacing
35" x 12.50" w/20 x 9 and 5.75" back spacing
Est. Installation: 8 hours
Difficulty Level (easy 1 - 5 complicated): 4
Note: Stock wheels with stock tires can be re-installed.
(1) 021640 07 GM 1500 Box 1 Of 3
(1) 021644 07 GM Hc 6 In Box 2 Of 2
(1) 121613 07 GM Front Skid Plate
(1) 88302059 GM K1500 Coil Over w/Remote
(2) 98224759 Fox 2.0 Shox 29.8 x 12.6 x 2 -EB1-EB1
2. Strut compressor required for installation
3. This system will not fit 2007 classic models
4. Installation of rear leaf springs requires removal of fuel tank
5. Requires frame bracket modification
6. 20" wheels with 5" to 5-3/4" backspacing recommended to reduce trimming.
7. Traction bars will not fit regular cab short box models.
8. Add 121651 Auxillary Differential support bracket for AWD models. Also may require front driveline modification.
9. Will not fit two-mode hybrid models with electronic power steering.
- Item Requires Shipping
- Free Shipping for orders over $100.00
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.