BDS 6.5" Long Arm Lift Kit - Jeep Wrangler JK 4DR 2007-2016
New mounts are constructed from 1/4" thick steel and work with the new heavy duty lower flex arms and adjustable upper flex arms to optimize handling characteristics. BDS Pro-Ride coils improve the overall ride quality and offer full coil bind capability for longevity no matter how you use or abuse them.
Fixed swaybar links are included for Rubicon models with the factory disconnect system, for non-Rubicon models choose between BDS Ultimate Sway Bar Disconnects or JKS Quicker Disconnects. Rear sway bar relocation brackets, front and rear braided stainless steel Kevlar lined brake lines, drop pitman arm, bump stop extensions, track bar brackets, and your choice of BDS 5500 hydraulic or Fox 2.0 gas shocks.
Optional accessories for this lift kit include front and rear adjustable track bars and steering stabilizer upgrades. As with all BDS lift kits this is covered under the No Fine Print Warranty, so go have fun with it, use it, and abuse it!
37" x 12.50" w/16 x 8 and 4-1/2" back spacing
6.5" Long Arm
6" Long Arm
(1) 014691 JK Front Long Arm Box Kit
(1) 014689 JK Rear Long Arm Box Kit
(1) 014690 Jeep JK 5.5/6.5 Long Arm Box Kit
(1) 124603 Jk Ultimate Disconnects
(1) 034611 Jk 6.5 In Front Coil Kit
(1) 034619 Jk 6.5 In Rear Coil Springs
(2) 55952 Hydraulic Shock Absorber
(2) 55958 Hydraulic Shock Absorber
6. The front and rear driveshafts are maxed out at full droop. The front driveshaft boot can contact the transmission pan at extreme articulation on some models. Replacement of the front and rear driveshafts are recommended.
7. Exhaust modification may be required.
- Item Requires Shipping
- Free Shipping for orders over $75.00
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.