Spray on Bedliners in St. Louis & St. Charles
A Polyurethane Spray that withstands the most adverse conditions.
- Spray on Bedliners in St. Louis & St. Charles are more durable than rubber.
- Flexible in all weather conditions; no softening in heat or becoming brittle in cold.
- Holds up in temperatures from -80°F to 280°F.
- Stretches 3 times its length without breaking.
- Waterproof barrier resists corrosion.
- Quick dry, easy application.
- Protects high wear areas.
- Dent and scratch resistant.
- Chemical resistant.
- Reduces noise and vibration.
- Solvent-free so not explosive or an environmental hazard; no VOCs or CFCs.
- Safe even for potable water containers.
- Slip and skid resistant.
- UV ColorCoat stability maintains the look even in prolonged direct sunlight.
- Graphics and detailing applications.
- Applied thickness ranging from only 1/8" to 4" depending on the need.
- The best place to get spray on bedliners.
Applications are only limited by imagination.